Politics RP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Politics RP
Politics RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Night of Peaceful Demonstration for Global Peace in the Imperial German Empire

Go down

A Night of Peaceful Demonstration for Global Peace in the Imperial German Empire Empty A Night of Peaceful Demonstration for Global Peace in the Imperial German Empire

Post  KaiserGünterI Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:58 pm

Dementhrith wrote:
Whether or not the Imperial German Empire is resposible for this atack, I'll have it be known, The Republic of Iceland will not tollerate these actions. I cannot let an attack go unanswered. Someone must be blamed. Untill you can prove otherwise Kaiser, you are the primary susspect...

[02:39:10] Dementhrith : You know well enough Chris how hard it is to change my mind about things. Once your a susspect, you can expect me to be a naussiance...

Today, The German people took the streets to their local state designated gathering points and held mass candle light vigils, religious services, gospel sing-a-longs, and of course that the German people are a peace loving people. The People adopted We Shall Overcome as a national hymn and many onlookers believed that the sound of the German voices united carried the song straight up to the heavens!! It is almost impossible to believe that these people could have any hatred or ill-will towards any nation.

The Kaiser Came before the people in Berlin today and spoke on the matters of peace and how Germany will be accepted as equals in the eyes of the world, and not as aggressors or trouble makers or scapegoats. Some of his most moving quotes of the day were:
"Discrimination is a hellhound that gnaws at Germans in every waking moment of their lives to remind them that the lie of their inferiority is accepted as truth in the world Surrounding them."-Regarding the way Germany has been unjustly scapegoated by the Republic of Iceland
"Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness." -Regarding the Bribe that The Republic of Iceland demanded in order to BELIEVE what the Germans and the rest of the world KNEW and KNOW As Truth.
"Have we not come to such an impasse in the modern world that we must love our enemies - or else? The chain reaction of evil - hate begetting hate, wars producing more wars - must be broken, or else we shall be plunged into the dark abyss of annihilation again!"-- Regarding the fact that that the Kaiser has treated the Republic as an enemy before, but knows that in order to protect that sacred peace that we seek, we must not be aggressors, we must avoid war, and we must forget our hatred.
"I just want to do God's will. And he's allowed me to go to the mountain. And I've looked over, and I've seen the promised land! I may not get there with you, but I want you to know tonight that we as a people will get to the promised land."--Regarding the Defense that The Grand Islamic Sultanate had put up for the German people, an honest friend to the Kaiser, the German Nation, and especially the People. Furthermore, the Opening the door of a possible new image of Germany.
"If we are to go forward, we must go back and rediscover those precious values - that all reality hinges on moral foundations and that all reality has spiritual control."--A Call to all people to turn back to the Lord and to the Churches and remember that Christ's teachings must guide our policies.
"Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love."--Regarding Germany's long time policy of backing away from Militant Decrees and Aggressive motions.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." --Regarding the Bribes and the foolishness that surrounded the accusations of Germany.
And Finally: "Nonviolence means avoiding not only external physical violence but also internal violence of spirit. You not only refuse to shoot a man, but you refuse to hate him. Nonviolence is a powerful and just weapon. which cuts without wounding and ennobles the man who wields it. It is a sword that heals."--A final message to the people to refrain from violence and hateful feelings towards the other major nations of the world.

As the day turned to night, the scenes all across the country started to look like this:

A Night of Peaceful Demonstration for Global Peace in the Imperial German Empire Peace-protest-march-at-gateway-of-india__63635

A Night of Peaceful Demonstration for Global Peace in the Imperial German Empire AP_hungary_peace_prot300

The National German Post
Heinrich Brahmstaffel.
KaiserGünterI
KaiserGünterI

Back to top Go down