Politics RP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Politics RP
Politics RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Non-Aggression Pact between The Imperial German Empire and The Country of People.

Go down

The Non-Aggression Pact between The Imperial German Empire and The Country of People. Empty The Non-Aggression Pact between The Imperial German Empire and The Country of People.

Post  Supercomputers Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:10 pm

This document will state the terms of the relations between the Imperial German Empire and the Country of People.

Article I: The Imperial German Empire and the Republic of People will retain peaceful relations at all time.

Article II: In the event of either party being engaged in a war with any other foreign power both parties will retain peaceful relations.

Article III: The borders between both parties may not be crossed by by either party without express permission from the other party. The borders of both Parties are defined in exhibit I.

Article IV: If this treaty becomes no longer viable either party may declare it in annulment, this treaty will be annulled one year after this declaration.

Exhibit I:
The Non-Aggression Pact between The Imperial German Empire and The Country of People. Hhhk
The borders of Imperial German Empire and the Country of People reach from the core of the Earth into space.
Supercomputers
Supercomputers
人国

Back to top Go down