Politics RP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Politics RP
Politics RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro to: The Grand Empire of Draconia

Go down

Intro to: The Grand Empire of Draconia Empty Intro to: The Grand Empire of Draconia

Post  Draco Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:59 am

Country name: Draconia
First land:England scotland wales and cornwall.(Yes i consider cornwall a seperate country to england, don't ask me why.),Isle of Wight, Iceland, Alaska, New Zealand, the bits of canada that are not run by ellesmere and queensland austrailia.
Capital City: Ruby
Government type: Parliment without monarchy. The monarchy realised that being above everyone, without actually doing anything was kind of boring, so they past the final powers they held on with the commonwealth back to the country. The parliment is now run by the people and not the government running the people, it's truely a peoples country.
Religion: Church of England is the main religion, however as a multi ethical country, there are other religions.
Starting Population: 50million.

Around the world the population:
5% new zealand
40% British islands
10% iceland.
25% Alaska
30% in the territories of the canada.

Information on size of Military:
1 in every 10 are required to join the military, however only the Game master and I knows how they are split apart.

Starting technologies:
Advanced Naval Warfare
Wind efficent energy source.
The Internet.

Currency: Draconian Rupee (EM)
Current value is equal to the swiss franc.

Official Language(s):
English, Welsh, French(only in canadian territories), German and Fin are the official languages, however everyone must know fluent English by the age of 16.
Manufacture exports:
Manufacture: Steel, Naval warships,
Geological: coal, petroleum, natural gas, limestone, chalk, gypsum, silica, rock salt, china clay, iron ore, tin, silver, gold, lead, slate, granite. Oil
* Agricultural: arable land, wheat, barley, sheep
(need to look up my other contries stuff)

Last edited by Draco on Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:11 am; edited 3 times in total

Draco
Draconia

Back to top Go down

Intro to: The Grand Empire of Draconia Empty Re: Intro to: The Grand Empire of Draconia

Post  Draco Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:00 am

Intro to: The Grand Empire of Draconia Dracon10

Draco
Draconia

Back to top Go down