Politics RP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Politics RP
Politics RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Birth of the Imperial Federation of the European Commonwealth (IFEC)

Go down

The Birth of the Imperial Federation of the European Commonwealth (IFEC) Empty The Birth of the Imperial Federation of the European Commonwealth (IFEC)

Post  KaiserGünterI Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:35 am

Upon the Expansion of the Imperial German Empire, I took the liberty of touring each of the new regions that I have become part of my domain. I spoke with as many people as I could speak with, in almost every city and town across my Empire. Each person provided valuable insight into their economic condition, their needs, how distanced they feel, and what I can do to maintain the glory of the empire.

Therefore I decree, that a Parliament will be added to this government, and each of the 8 zones that I have will have 60 representatives in it. Each of the 8 zones will have their own "independent" councils that will constantly be in session. The Job of the Councils are to figure out what problems the civilians are having, to provide a sense of security for the people, to help enforce the Authority of the Central Government,and to pass information about the region to the Parliament. The Parliament's job is to compile this information by region, to give the people the feeling they are truly making a difference in the nation and the world, and to help enforce and assert the authority of the Central Government. Each Citizen shall be given the right to vote for a Kaiser-Approved Candidate, Anyone who violates this law shall be punished to the full-extent of the law. (OOC NOTE: The Parliament and the councils will have absolutely no power, but will give the people something to blame and to rebel against, instead of killing/rebelling against/hating The Kaiser. A Kaiser Approved Candidate is obviously a candidate the Kaiser hand-picks to run, thus maintaining the one party system. In all honesty, the government is just changing to make it seem like people have more of a say, but like they aren't going to be educated any better, rather this change will make it so the Kaiser himself doesn't have to constantly give speeches to indoctrinate them. On the Outside this will look like the Government Imperial Germany had from 1871-1918, but on the inside it's actually a strict Dictatorship.)

To couple this drastic change, and to help the people feel more unified and loving towards their European Brothers and Sisters, I also decree that the nation shall hereby adopt the name of The Imperial Federation of the European Commonwealth, and shall adopt a new standard.

I also have worked and succeeding in re-uniting the Protestant, Catholic, and Orthodox Faiths into one denomination called the The United Church of Christ. The Church will be headquartered in the Vatican, (Upon it's restoration) and will bring Christianity back into the fold. The Kaiser will preside as the Pope.

On the note of Religion, I decree that Islam and Judaism are now State-Religions along with Christianity. The Three are to be regarded as equals, and are to co-exist peacefully. Furthermore, I have formed a Triumvirate Council of Faith for the leading religious leaders in each faith to meet, discuss, and work to strengthen this Holy Trinity. The people were all to eager for something like this to be formed so that they could find new ways to preserve faith for the coming future.

The Capital of this Commonwealth will, until the world implodes, stay in Berlin. This is to respect the nation that formed this Powerful Federation, to Respect this new Reich, and to keep everything in the middle.

Finally, I have accepted the crown as the FIRST Grand Kaiser of the Commonwealth, and will be Crowned under the Arc de Triumph, upon it's restoration.

Most Respectfully and Humbly released,

General Kris Günter Von Bismarck, Grand Kaiser of the German and European Peoples, Der Fürher or the Fourth Reich, Lord Protector of the Imperial Federation of the European Commonwealth, Pope of the United Church of Christ, Patriarch of the Holy Triumvirate of Faith
KaiserGünterI
KaiserGünterI

Back to top Go down