Politics RP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Politics RP
Politics RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Decree from His Excellency, General Kris von Bismarck, Grand Kaiser Günter I.

Go down

A Decree from His Excellency, General Kris von Bismarck, Grand Kaiser Günter I. Empty A Decree from His Excellency, General Kris von Bismarck, Grand Kaiser Günter I.

Post  KaiserGünterI Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:37 pm

To the Nations of the World:

A rather unfortunate series of events have struck our fair planet, devastating our world beyond any conceivable method of repair. Although, Rest assured I have worked day and night, tirelessly, searching for ways for all nations of this Earth to Reconstruct itself. I have come to the conclusion, with my German Constituents, that the Formation of a lasting peace, trade and "expansion" are necessary to defeat the evils of the Earth, and bring in the Golden Age of Man.

With that Being, The Imperial German Empire, will be drawing in the lost sheep of Europe back into it's fold, in order to bring an age of Prosperity and Order to the World. The Areas that we have laid our claim upon to are:
-France.
-Belgium.
-Denmark
-Luxembourg
-The Netherlands
-Lichtenstein
-Savoy
-Italy
-Sicily
-Malta
-Islands in the Central and Western Mediterranean Sea.
-The Remains of Poland
-Western Russia.
-Belarus
-Lithuania
-Latvia
-Estonia
-Ukraine
-Romania
-Moldova
-Rights to Ports and Harbors on the Island of Shetland

I do not seek to create a buffer zone, nor do I seek to prevent the expansion of other nations. Rather I seek to build and protect my nation's economy, The regions that I have listed are claimed solely for the purpose of opening new economic opportunities that are not available in the current boundaries of this most HUMBLE Empire. I implore all nations to see reason in the vitality of the German Economy. Our key position, our confidence in German Enterprise, and our famed industrial might. If other European Nations cannot keep up, even under our watchful eye, then we may see a serious collapse in Markets. I implore all nation's to look to the future, and look to the welfare of your Empire's and your People. Without a strong Global economy, that could and will be hampered by nations that lag behind, Our Empires will crumble into nothingness.

I will reassure all nations, that these plans have not been acted upon yet. Although I shall worn that my administration shall take action upon it as soon as we can.

We seek any and all nations who wish to voice their opinions to send correspondence back to us on the matter.

Your Most Respectful and Obedient Servant,
His Excellency, General Kris Von Bismarck, Grand Kaiser Günter I.
KaiserGünterI
KaiserGünterI

Back to top Go down

A Decree from His Excellency, General Kris von Bismarck, Grand Kaiser Günter I. Empty Complete side note here that has no relevancy to the land claims

Post  KaiserGünterI Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:42 pm

The General is the Grand Kaiser. Kings traditionally took a new name when taking a thrown in the Holy Roman Empire, and the same practice is also used with the Pope. Despite the fact that they were commonly voted in, The General did not break from this Tradition. So I just want to make it clear before we start that General Kris von Bismarck=Grand Kaiser Günter I. Furthermore this is simply a preliminary piece. I have no intentions for it to take immediate effect, or anything but I wanted this out there before the game started for two reasons: 1) I would never remember later and 2) So I can get a feel for Forum style RP.
KaiserGünterI
KaiserGünterI

Back to top Go down

A Decree from His Excellency, General Kris von Bismarck, Grand Kaiser Günter I. Empty Re: A Decree from His Excellency, General Kris von Bismarck, Grand Kaiser Günter I.

Post  KaiserGünterI Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:49 pm

Germany announces that it has split it's military into eighths in order to achieve it's territorial expansion.
Each group consists of:
-37,500 of the nation's most Elite and well equipped Reichsinfanterie
-12 Leopard 2 Kampfpanzers
-6 155-mm M109 SP howitzers
-12 Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II multi-purpose stealth fighters
-3 Lockheed AC-130U Close Air-support
and
-7 Rockwell B-1 Lancer strategic bombers

They are organized into the simple and classic German Blitzkrieg formations, and each army group has been assigned a task sectors, and they can be seen on these maps:

A Decree from His Excellency, General Kris von Bismarck, Grand Kaiser Günter I. German15

A Decree from His Excellency, General Kris von Bismarck, Grand Kaiser Günter I. German16

A Decree from His Excellency, General Kris von Bismarck, Grand Kaiser Günter I. Balkan11

A Decree from His Excellency, General Kris von Bismarck, Grand Kaiser Günter I. Russia10

All 8 armies have dispatched immediately to the following regions seen inside the map:
-France.
-Belgium.
-Denmark
-Luxembourg
-The Netherlands
-Lichtenstein
-Savoy
-Italy
-Sicily
-Malta
-Islands in the Central and Western Mediterranean Sea.
-The Remains of Poland
-Western Russia.
-Belarus
-Lithuania
-Latvia
-Estonia
-Ukraine
-Romania
-Moldova
Including the smaller islands and nations circled within the numbered states. If switzerland is circled it is by mistake and NO TROOPS are headed to switzerland.

Most nobly and respectfully announced,

General Kris Günter Von Bismarck, Grand Kaiser of the German and European Peoples, Der Fürher or the Fourth Reich
KaiserGünterI
KaiserGünterI

Back to top Go down

A Decree from His Excellency, General Kris von Bismarck, Grand Kaiser Günter I. Empty Re: A Decree from His Excellency, General Kris von Bismarck, Grand Kaiser Günter I.

Post  KaiserGünterI Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:50 pm

For the balkans it should include:
1. Bosnia and Herzegovina
2. Serbia and Montenegro
3. Croatia
4. Slovenia
5. Romania
6. Macedonia
7. Albania

Then the Spanish-Portuguese part is: A Decree from His Excellency, General Kris von Bismarck, Grand Kaiser Günter I. Spanis11
The North part of it being mine.
KaiserGünterI
KaiserGünterI

Back to top Go down

Post  KaiserGünterI Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:37 pm

Also, I would like to make it clear that Germany's borders should coincide with Purple's borders in Russia, Spain/Portugal, and of course the Balkans.
Furthermore, the Border of Western Russia (AKA Germany's Half) and Eastern Russia (AKA Super's Half) is along the latitude and longitude of 75E-60N
KaiserGünterI
KaiserGünterI

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down