Politics RP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Politics RP
Politics RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troubadour I Space Launch

4 posters

Go down

Troubadour I Space Launch Empty Troubadour I Space Launch

Post  Durzo Blint Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:31 pm

In the hearts of the United States of Gloria a behemoth is preparing to be unleashed. The pristine and hi-tech Glorian Space Agency has been constructed to usher in a new and lasting era of space superiority for the entire nation. Powerful rockets, capable of lifting shuttles out of the atmosphere have been constructed and one has been prepared now, on December 31st 2014, to make the boldest statement it can.

Today, 6 astronauts shall embark on a great adventure. The adventure of a lifetime. As the countdown begins, families and friends stand in the observation rooms while scientists and engineers are gathered in mission control. The entire nation is watching with them via a live news feed. This news footage is being transmitted along many frequencies, allowing other nations to observe the spectacle too.

Across the nation, every citizen collectively holds their breath.

The sound of roaring flames is too deafening now for anything else to be heard. Only eyes were needed to watch this spectacle though, the sight of the gentle behemoth rising into the air carrying the nations finest:
Daniel Spiel
Robbie Craig
Diana Hart
Chuck Finn
Ellie Inglis
Francis Neder

Across the country, the population are already thrilled. Yet in mission control, all is still tense. Things would remain tense until their brave souls were back safely. They watched silently as the rocket and shuttle entered the separation stages. A flawless separation illicited a few pleased sighs. All that remained was for the shuttle to reach Luna, and that would take a couple of days.
Durzo Blint
Durzo Blint
The United State's of Gloria

Back to top Go down

Troubadour I Space Launch Empty Re: Troubadour I Space Launch

Post  Caladin Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:57 am

In a twist of fate, Troubadour I has been destroyed.

The reasons for this are as of now unknown, but investigations will be held to determine the cause of this catastrophe.

Caladin
Admin; Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Post  xslipknot Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:57 am

The Federal Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Ellesmere has publicly offered his condolences to the nation of Gloria and to the families of the astronauts, who gave their lives selflessly in the devotion of progress.
xslipknot
xslipknot
The Federal Republic of Ellesmere

Back to top Go down

Post  Durzo Blint Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:32 am

The people of Gloria are united in grief at this dreadful time. We all stand behind the families of the astronauts and the scientists behind the project are working tirelessly to deduce the cause of the catastrophe.

In loving memory of the 6 astronauts that went above and beyond duty to further science, Gloria has announced the national day of memorial. January 2nd of every year shall be known as Troubadour Day. They will be remembered.
Durzo Blint
Durzo Blint
The United State's of Gloria

Back to top Go down

Post  REDSHEILD Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:30 pm

The Northern Union and all of its citizens offer their deepest condolensces to the families and friends of the astronauts, and indeed to the entire nation of Gloria. Many citizens of the Union are old enough to remember the disasters of the Space Shuttles Columbia and Challenger, and would like the people of Gloria to know that they are not alone in their sadness. President Collins gives the following sentiment to Gloria and its people: "In such dark times, it is best not to remember how such great and courageous men and women were sadly taken, but to remember the bravery and dedication they possessed in their work and in the face of danger."

In addition, the Union Center of Aerospace Engineering has decided to dedicate several planned buildings and spacecraft to the deceased astronauts, and offers aid in finding what could have caused such a terrible event.
REDSHEILD
REDSHEILD
The Northern Union

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum