Politics RP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Politics RP
Politics RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving this

3 posters

Go down

Leaving this Empty Leaving this

Post  Purple Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:27 am

This is a official announcement about me in this RPG.

While it is a good idea that is about the only good thing about it. Instead of the once per day thing, the required activity is much more like once per second. The pace is too fast and a certain someone won't pause for war making battles unplayable.

Plus the admin is as active as a Snorlax on Prozac. And even when he is online, he can't keep track of a single thing, even thou it is all listed in worksheets neatly arranged in threads specifically marked for that purpose.

Every day here is a fight against him for even the most menial thing, and I can take no more.

Because of this, I have decided to withdraw from this game. All my funds, territories and projects and anything else that I own are to be handed over to Supercomputers (mostly because I think Gunter is going as well so there is no use in leaving him anything.) He is to be given access to my secret section and all my people are to aware immediate religious loyalty to him.

All my secret technology is to become his and the benefaction of the one true god is to fall upon him. With the admin we have, he will need it.

If he does not want to take them, they are to be handed over to The Organisation instead.
If he does not want to take them either than to the Republic of Iceland.
If he does not want to take it either than it is to be handed over to the first person that wants it in alphabetical order excluding Caladin.

If no one wants to take it and only Caladin is left than it is all to be destroyed, the oil fields burned and the land poisoned with gas and the people are to commit mass suicide rather than falling to the Swiss.

Under the special condition, if Gunter does not quit he can have my territories in Europe and a copy of all my techs and projects.

The Purple one has spoken.
Purple
Purple

Location : Oh you know. You know. And if you do not, you will soon enough.

Back to top Go down

Leaving this Empty Re: Leaving this

Post  Supercomputers Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:53 pm

WTF, you both left... I really don't want LN to be my neighbor so I'll take it.

I'm still inactive for about a week.
Supercomputers
Supercomputers
人国

Back to top Go down

Post  Durzo Blint Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:12 am

You know, wouldn't it be easier to just have that territory disbanded altogether?
Otherwise Super has just massively increased his debt by taking on the responsibility of approx 40 million people, plus he is hosting the Olympics this year.

More fair to just make the entire place neutral.
Durzo Blint
Durzo Blint
The United State's of Gloria

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down