Politics RP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Politics RP
Politics RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Glorian Rocket Launch

2 posters

Go down

First Glorian Rocket Launch Empty First Glorian Rocket Launch

Post  Durzo Blint Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:27 pm

The United States of Gloria today gathered around their television screens to watch the first ever launch of the latest line of space capable rockets, the Snowdrop 001. The rocket was nicknamed The Pioneer by the the media. Launched from a secure location on the African Equator, the rocket fired with no problems and has successfully delivered the first of many Glorian Satellites into orbit.

The satellite, a simple device due to the risk associated with the first launch, will fall back to the planet in a couple of years. It's role was to act as an analogue for the launch. This success has inspired more inventive suggestions, such as a series of satellites that can detect the terrorist strongholds across the world and monitor their movements in advance. This is not only a step forwards for Gloria, but a step forwards for the civilised world.

The Glorian Presidente was present at the launch, his bright smile is today plastered across national newspapers.
Durzo Blint
Durzo Blint
The United State's of Gloria

Back to top Go down

First Glorian Rocket Launch Empty Re: First Glorian Rocket Launch

Post  KaiserGünterI Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:50 am

On Behalf of the People of the Imperial Federation of the European Commonwealth, I applaud the efforts and the success of this operation. I would like to express my sincere hopes that this success is used to benefit all peoples, in the effort to advance man-kind through the means of Peace. I also wish to express the idea that this technology must not be used aggressively, rather with caution and respect for other nations. I humbly and respectfully request that my nation is left alone and not monitored by this and other future satellites.

Once again, Congratulations!

Most respectfully,

General Kris Günter Von Bismarck, Grand Kaiser of the German and European Peoples, Der Fürher or the Fourth Reich, Lord Protector of the Imperial Federation of the European Commonwealth,
Pope of the United Church of Christ, Patriarch of the Holy Triumvirate of Faith
KaiserGünterI
KaiserGünterI

Back to top Go down

Post  Durzo Blint Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:36 am

The United States of Gloria have no wish to spy on our neighbours in the world. We wish only to monitor areas of questionable intent, such as the rumoured terrorist enclaves around the world.

We have no wish to allow this technology to be twisted into a weapon of aggression.
Durzo Blint
Durzo Blint
The United State's of Gloria

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down