Politics RP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Politics RP
Politics RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natural Disasters

4 posters

Go down

Natural Disasters

Natural Disasters Vote_lcap75%Natural Disasters Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 6 ]
Natural Disasters Vote_lcap25%Natural Disasters Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

Natural Disasters Empty Natural Disasters

Post  Caladin Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:55 am

Yes or No?

Caladin
Admin; Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Natural Disasters Empty Re: Natural Disasters

Post  Purple Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:02 am

They are unfunny.
In theory it is simply random damage dealt to people when they least expect it. In practice, you all know it will just be the admin playing pranks on us under the advisement of LuckyNumber13 who seems to be his best friend.

The two will sabotage us and laugh at us as all our hard work goes to waste. And you know it.
He already allowed this zombie plague thing.
Purple
Purple

Location : Oh you know. You know. And if you do not, you will soon enough.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Number 13 Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:13 am

Purple wrote:They are unfunny.
In theory it is simply random damage dealt to people when they least expect it. In practice, you all know it will just be the admin playing pranks on us under the advisement of LuckyNumber13 who seems to be his best friend.

The two will sabotage us and laugh at us as all our hard work goes to waste. And you know it.

My zombie plague is a bio weapon for use in emergencies, apart from advising the admin as to what natural disasters he hasn't used yet i won't interfere, except to give him hints.
Lucky Number 13
Lucky Number 13
Leader of the Organization

Back to top Go down

Post  Durzo Blint Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:14 am

That's just paranoid Purple.

If we are going to do this we may as well do it right. We are controlling countries, making use of tax rates, population growth, gross domestic product, diplomacy, research rates, etc. Why not make use of natural disasters too? Otherwise Project Stable Land is totally pointless.

As long as disasters are truly random, I am fine with it. I trust Caladin not to misuse it.

And as an aside. That zombie plague is founded in science. As long as something can be justified with science it is allowed, I thought that was perfectly clear at the start.
Durzo Blint
Durzo Blint
The United State's of Gloria

Back to top Go down

Post  Caladin Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:37 am

Purple wrote:They are unfunny.

Lol. It will be random. Normally I will try to have it affect more than one person, such as the Boxing day Tsunami, or have it so small that it is only for RP purposes - maybe a tornado.

It will rarely only affect one person, and I will use a randomizing program with one in twenty chance of being true, which I will hit once every 'turn'. It will not happen frequently (those will only be for the major events. The small ones, which effect nothing, will happen whenever I feel like typing an RP post.)

Who it hits will also be a randomizing program; I will assign each country a number, and if your number is randomized, you will be hit by it, along with other people in your "region", though to a lesser extent.

The occurrence will not be random, though, I will decide it. It will not be a once in a millennium event though, the largest I will go is the boxing day tsunami, unless it affects all (such as global warming, or a nuclear winter)

If those occur, it will depend on what happens in the game; a lot of nuclear attacks = nuclear winter. Lots of fossil fuels burning, war etc will result in global warming.

Caladin
Admin; Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down