Politics RP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Politics RP
Politics RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attack on the Republic of Iceland

4 posters

Go down

Attack on the Republic of Iceland Empty Attack on the Republic of Iceland

Post  Caladin Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:55 am

Recently, the Republic of Iceland's Navy was attacked by an unknown power.

Caladin
Admin; Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Attack on the Republic of Iceland Empty Re: Attack on the Republic of Iceland

Post  Supercomputers Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:07 pm

A Warning to The Imperial German Empire

Secret documents uncovered by The Country of People has reveled that The Imperial German Empire hired a terrorist organization to sabotage the navy of The Republic of Iceland.

Chairman Meow wishes to inform The Imperial German Empire that any further actions taken against The Republic of Iceland will result in the annulment of the peace treaty between the two nations.
Supercomputers
Supercomputers
人国

Back to top Go down

Post  KaiserGünterI Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:45 pm

Most Esteemed Leaders of the World:

Perception has Assassinated the Truth, and has gotten away with it.

Der Kaiser wishes to know where these documents came from and who has framed them for such harsh accusations! There is Not enough evidence to prove that I have hired any terrorists for such an act of aggression. I don't know how many times I have worked for a Peaceful Solution to the problems the world has faced, and my own nation has faced.

I know you all know that I have terrorist protection, but that does not mean that I hire the terrorists to lash out at other nations. To make such a claim is outrageous, false, and full of malicious intent. The German People take Pride in being incredibly tolerant, and loving people. They embrace EVERY Nation, on this Earth, as they would a well-loved Brother and Sister. Germany seeks only to bring the world into a new era of peace, and keeps a military strictly for the defense of it's Empire, and for any offensive operation it might need.

Finally, I would like to clarify that I hold NO ILL WILL TOWARDS ANY NATION. What evidence might be find through a public network of any plans I may have such as:

1. Destroying the Republic of Iceland--This is completely false, I organized the A.H.A. In order to prevent nations from invading lands controlled by sovereign nations, including non-member states. Furthermore, My "Hostility" towards The Republic results in his extreme pomp and arrogance.

2. My Sponsorship of "Terrorists"-- While it is true that I have terrorist protection, I have not, nor will I ever (In the Near future), sponsor a terrorist attack against any of the Super-powers. Furthermore, Any negotiations that other nations may have that they have received from Public Forums, have simply been musings between two intellectuals. I implore all nations to think RATIONALLY, and stop screaming bloody murder when two men speak.

3. Proxy War for Panama-- This is currently being negotiated to a peaceful solution. Germany never aimed to spark aggression, and DAYS before Germany made it's claim, Masarinovus was alerted to the fact that he had not claimed Central America, and he did not act. Seeing this Germany acted, and made a move. Germany holds and has never held any ill-will towards the Grand-Militant Hierarch.

4. Russia-- Germany has been accused of desiring all of Russia when he has made peaceful Negotiation with his competition for Russia. A Peaceful Solution has been made, and Germany has no reason to violate such a treaty. Furthermore, This again comes from PUBLIC FORUMS. I must express that what is said in the Public Forum is NOT necessarily a guaranteed move.

Finally, I would like to remind all nations that, The German people are not a warlike nation. It is a soldierly one, which means it does not want a war, but does not fear it. It loves peace but also loves its honor and freedom. Germany will not stake it's honor nor it's freedom on a war. Germany is by no means an aggressor, and feels that it is being wrongfully accused of being one by Aggressors. Notice that Germany has issued NO Ultimatums, nor Acts of War, nor any statement Hostile to any nation.

Peace, Liberty, Justice,

General Kris Günter Von Bismarck, Grand Kaiser of the German and European Peoples, Der Fürher or the Fourth Reich
KaiserGünterI
KaiserGünterI

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementhrith Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:42 pm

Whether or not the Imperial German Empire is resposible for this atack, I'll have it be known, The Republic of Iceland will not tollerate these actions. I cannot let an attack go unanswered. Someone must be blamed. Untill you can prove otherwise Kaiser, you are the primary susspect...
Dementhrith
Dementhrith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down